Pages

Followers

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Back To Black!!!

What a plank!!! I did a card last night with the Rock Star stamps but didn't photograph it as the Glossy Accents wasn't dry. Took it to work with me this morning and have forgotten to bring it back home.
So tonight I am sharing a Cuttlebugged card done on black Co'redinations from the Spellcaster pack. This one has a lime green centre and is just so yummy.
The folder is from an A6 Cut and Emboss set and this one debosses rather than embosses.
I'll post the Rock Star card tomorrow.

I have bought home an obscene amount of new stock tonight......including seven sets of stamps and seven new Glimmer Mists..........lol!!! All I need now is forty eight hour days to play with them.

I'll get off and get stamping.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. Sheila, you will have to stop buying all the new goodies in the shop, think of all your favourite customers who can only pop in occasionally!!!! Everything will be gone LOL.
    Lovely card, I love the effect of the Core-dinations card.
    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, forgot to say, a workshop with Glimmer Mists and New Stamps would be brill, (hint hint) LOL
    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shiela, love the black
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...is there anything left in the store Sheila??? LOL

    I am loving this card! I haven't seen the Core-dinations with green center! Will be looking for it now!
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Sheila. You've given me ideas 'cos I have some co'rdinations and that CB folder amongst others which I forget to use.

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this card. The cuttlebugging looks so effective on black!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-