Pages

Followers

Monday 9 March 2009

Bizzy Bee!!!

So sorry that I have nothing to post tonight but I have had a mega busy day at the shop with no time to sit and create anything and I have had to bring prep home to do for tomorrow's class as there are now more ladies than I prepped for last week. That will teach me to try and be organised........lol!!!
Made a start on gathering goodies for the blog candy I am overdue on and I hope to post that either at the weekend or early next week.
Got a few more jobs to do and then I need a hot bath and my bed.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila

    Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

    I have such a lot to learn about this whole new world.

    Sounds like you had a mega Monday.

    Take care
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a little something on my Blog for you!

    Hugs
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really enjoyed cruising your blog - your cards are LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-