Pages

Followers

Friday 6 March 2009

Roses Are Red!!!

Well maybe not when they are black and white........lol!!!
I am still loving the Harlequin Rose set and have been itching to do a black and white version of it.
The image is stamped in StazOn, shaded with chalks and ebellished with Frosted Lace Stickles.
Paper is Basic Grey.

I know it's stupid but I have a yearning to go into town tomorrow........I hate going into town on Saturday (or any day for that matter) so why on earth I want to I do not know. Maybe I will wake up in the morning in a more rational state of mind and talk myself out of it......lol!!!

I've been doing inky things today and feel really grubby so I'm off for an early bath and then I shall go and do something a bit cleaner and neater.......as I will be in my best jammies and DD will kill me if I clean my stamps on them.....lol!!!

Have a fab weekend
Sheila-x-

7 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card using this wonderful themeplate Sheila. I love the black and white style and the chalk shading warms it up just a fraction. Smashing!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is outstanding! I love the black and white, and like I said before...I NEED that sheet of stamps!! It is AWESOME!!!!!
    :)
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Sheila, Black & White are so elegant and I love what you have done with it.
    I too love this set of stamps.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, very effective!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ... how gorgeous ... such visual interest ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know this card is breathtaking, right? It is the most stunning B&W card I have ever seen. Congratulations on succeeding where others can't. Me for one. B&W doesn't come easy to me. Now, I'm going back to look at it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have clicked on the right bit and so I can send a comment - not bad for me with me. Loved doing the variation on this card in class today. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-