Pages

Followers

Sunday 29 March 2009

Life On The Edge!!!

Felt a bit more like my old self this morning and so have made a good start on the decorating.
I have finished the ceiling on one staircase and started on one wall but after teetering on the edge of my toenails to do the ceiling my poor old legs now feel all shaky so I have packed up for the day. The rest will just have to get done as and when now as I am back at work tomorrow.
As you can see I still have no cards to post but I am off upstairs now to tidy my desk and try to get something done.

Thanks for all the comments on the Blog Candy post. You still have plenty of time if you haven't entered yet as the draw will be on April 15th.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to hear you feel a little better Sheila, just in time to go back to work LOL.
    Love your Blog Candy
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-