Pages

Followers

Sunday 15 March 2009

Ship Ahoy!!!

Well my early night did me a power of good and I was up bright and early this morning. To make up for being a lazybones yesterday I have worked all day doing all sorts of jobs only coming out to be fed and watered.
The card up yonder is one of a set of four I have finished off today and, except for the background which was cut on my trimmer, it is all made of diecuts.
Circles-Cricut from the George cartridge
Boat-Cricut from the New Arrival cartridge
Cloud-Cricut from the Going Places cartridge
Wave-Sizzix Extended Cuts
Photo Corners-Quickutz

Paper is by The English Paper Company.

My evening is going to be busy too......Dancing On Ice, bath while Wild At Heart is on, watch the Skate Off and then into the back room to watch Lark Rise To Candleford on IPlay.......love Sunday nights.
After that lot I can go back upstairs as I don't have to go to work tomorrow......I am working next Saturday so decided I'd have a day off instead of being paid extra. Sometimes the time is so much more precious than the money.

Right.....I am off to snuggle up with my favourite people.....and the dog.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, so fresh-looking and much nicer than the usual men's stuff you see in mags etc.

    - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your kind comments on my blog Sheila. yours is STUFFED full of ideas. I'm having great fun trawling through it LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-