Pages

Followers

Saturday 14 March 2009

Spoilt Rotten Mummy!!!

Hoooooey........have I been a lazy madam today or what?
DD didn't tell me that when we went out today that we were going to be shopping for my Mother's Day present as she will be working nights next week and won't feel like going into town.
We finally made our trip up to Crab Apple Crafts where I've not been for ages and my girl spoilt me rotten.
CAC have a wonderful selection of papers and I got me some Daisy Bucket which will have to be stored and stroked for some time before I cut into it.....lol!!! I also got a corner rounder that does quite big corners, a scalloped lace punch and a McGill branch punch......all three have been on my 'wanted' list for some time, a set of Sizzix embossing folders and an extended die that does 12" borders, two sets of stamps, some gorgeous lace edging and some red and black spotty ribbon. Then just as we were leaving I spotted some stamps on the counter and bought a fab text stamp for boys cards.....half price!!!
We also did something else we haven't done for a long time.......we had a Chicken Royale from Burger King for lunch....oooooh I did enjoy it....lol!!!
I went up to my room for a couple of hours when I got back to put away my pressies and finish off a job I started yesterday and the rest of the night I have just vegged on the sofa.........well being spoilt does tire you out somewhat......lol!!!
So no cards to show tonight but I will have tomorrow.
Off for a very early night for me.....I really do feel shattered today for some reason.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-