Pages

Followers

Friday 13 March 2009

Sweeeeeeeet!!!


Just a couple of cards I have made with the Sweet collection from DCWV. Deb gave me this as a gift on Tuesday.
I almost crafted tidily doing these as I had just a mat stack and a box of chipboard embellies on the desk along with the ribbon I had chosen. That soon altered when I got out boxes of brads and buttons looking for finishing touches.......lol!!!


Today I have my Cricut out and am cutting out mats and layers for future cards. I am really eating into my stash of card and paper at last........a job that really needs doing.
I'll be giving myself a night off later to watch a DVD with DD and then we are going a ride out in the morning.....maybe up to Crab Apple Crafts as we haven't been there for so long.

Whatever you are doing this weekend.....have a good one.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Awww sooo sweet Sheila i love both your cards
    Not been around much due to my back being bad,looks like ive missed loads..your blog is soo inspiring thank you
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Sheila! Makes me want to buy those papers. You are a bad influence. :-)

    - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so adorable!! You are very creative!! Thanks for sharing your work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are great. Really LOVE the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-