Pages

Followers

Monday 2 March 2009

Return To Cutesville!!!

Another card done using the same stamp set as yesterday. this one has had a bit of everything chucked at it.............lol. Still pencils and LOT's with a touch of Stickles but I have added a Cuttlebugged card blank and some paper flowers, pearls and ribbon.
Going to get back to inky things tonight as I am hoping to be working with a set of rock star stamps by Inkadinkado once my 'have to' jobs have been done.

For shop customers who read my blog........we have had lots of new stuff in over the last few days. Lots of stunning new Inkadinkado stamps, more Glimmer Mists, another new set of stamps from Elusive Images and some very bargainous stuff from Docrafts. We've had to have a move round to fit it all in but it's now all out apart from the Glimmer Mists as I ran out of day before I ran out of jobs to do.

Been fed and watered so I'm off upstairs now to sort out my jobs and get inky.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. This one looks Fab too!

    Must pop in to the Shop but I daren't...........Have hidden my Cards lol!

    Hugs
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOO, love it, it is fab, like Suzanne I would love to pop into shop again but don't think my credit card stand stand it LOL
    Elusive Images sound very tempting though, could it be more of the harlequin plates????
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been away from the computer for a day+ so only just seen both your cute cards. And are they cute, or what?

    I think they're both really gorgous. The stamps you've used are so sweet.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just bought my first 'cute' stamps and my good friend has pointed me in your direction for some inspiration. Think I'll be doing more than passing through though as I have the Inkadinkado Rock Star stamps on order and can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheila, these past 2 cards are just ADORABLE!! I love them!! You did a fantastic job!
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheila!
    I'm not big on cute but this stole my heart!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-