Pages

Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2009

It's Them Men Again!!!

In classes we often have ladies who, although they like stamping, don't particularly like the involvement of messy, inky backgrounds. So for them I like to design a few cards which are quicker, easier and less messy to make.
For this card I have stamped the image onto the rough side of some Inkjet OHP Film.
Created a soft background of pale brown and duck egg blue with chalks onto some textured card before masking and edging with a darker application of the pale brown.
Centred the image onto the background and added the brads before trimming and matting it onto some dark brown card.
Paper is Making Memories.
Stamps by Elusive Images.

There is another card HERE for those who like inky things.

I think I must be a bit run down this week. I feel proper lacksadaisical and ache all over like I've been kicked by a carthorse. I soooo do not need to be coming down with anything at the minute. Too much to do to be poorly I'm afraid. Perhaps a nice hot soak will do me good.

Tara for now
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon - take care x Love the card here, but really like the inky one (I like getting messy too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the simplicity of this card. Wouldn't have guessed it was on accetate. Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-