Pages

Followers

Sunday 1 March 2009

I Don't Belieeeeeeeeve It!!!

Here's something you don't see very often..........a cute card on Manicstamper's blog....lol!!!
I mentioned the other day that I had bought some cute stamps and these are they.
A set of Penny Black clear stamps with a lovey dovey theme.
Stamped in StazOn Jet Black and mostly coloured with pencils and low odour thinners though I did use Stardust pens for the flowers as they were so tiny.
The flowers along the base of the bottom panel have been stamped using the top stamp upside down.
The balloon is finished with Glossy Accents and the heart with Stickles.
There will be another cutie tomorrow......if I put two on the same post I fear my blog will explode.
Joking aside......I did quite enjoy doing these for a change.

Sorry I haven't blogged for a couple of days but Friday I spent the afternoon in bed with a migraine and Saturday I was doing my Domestic Goddess impersonation and cleaning the bedrooms.
Hubby was cooking today so I went for a ride out with DD for an hour this morning and we ended up at Hobby Horse Crafts at Elvaston. I only wanted a sheet of purple Bazzill but DD spoilt me rotten while we there and bought me some Kelly Panacci stamps and some ribbon.........not that I need any more of either......lol!!!
Actually I didn't really do any shopping. It was DD who had the basket as I was so busy talking to my lovely mate Sal who works there..........Hi Sal........and Paula.

I'm off to blurf for a bit until Dancing On Ice starts...........oooooh I so love Sunday.
Hope you have all had a great weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to see tomorrows!

    Nice to see you do Cuties too lol!

    Hugs
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, and love Penny Black stamps! Will have to pop down and have a look one day before you sell them all :-)

    - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one Sheila - you do cute very well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous cute card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Sheila, pleased to see you are doing cutie's now, waiting in anticipation for your next one!!
    These stamps are fab, I am waiting for my set to arrive from a magazine subscription.
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-