Pages

Followers

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Ready To Wear!!!


One little outfit ready for Miss Marlowe when she comes to drop off Ruby today. I have tried the top on her and she looked adorable in it but I didn't like the buttons I had used. They have been replaced now with these white ones.
There should have been a pair of shorts to go with it too but I got a bit distracted when I was using the overlocker and ended up cutting off a vital piece...lol.....they went in the bin as did the first dress I made in this style for her. I worked to the pattern instructions and it was horrible so this one I made up as I went along. It turned out much better.
So far I have one doll dress cut out.....so many pieces for such a small thing but it's going to be cute.

This morning I have made one large quiche for our tea with leftovers and a smaller one to send down to Doodle Mansion which they can use either for meal or pack ups. They smell lovely and I know DDIL loves my quiche so I hope they enjoy it.

I'm just going to have a quick sandwich and a cold drink....and maybe five minutes with my feet up before I need to have a tidy up and throw the hoover round ready for my gorgeous girl coming so I'll go and do that.

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-





6 comments:

  1. The girls are so lucky to have a Grandma who can sew such lovely clothes and I bet your DDIL is really grateful. And then you go and top it by making quiche for the family as well. They're so lucky but I'm sure they know that :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I just like doing things for them Suzanne. My Son and Daughter In Law work so hard at really stressful jobs so it;s just nice to be able to treat them now and again.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Lovely wee outfit, Sheila. Enjoy your time with Ruby today. Liking the idea of quiche for tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catriona...I am so pleased with how it turned out.
      The quiche was a huge hit and was lovely with a nice crispy salad.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. They look lovely! You are clever! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-