Pages

Followers

Saturday 12 May 2018

My Aching Arms!!!

Upstairs is shampooed to within an inch of it's life so I am just giving my poor old arms a rest for a few minutes before I start on downstairs and make them ache all over again.
Luckily it's fairly cool today so I am not getting too hot and bothered.

The rest of the weekend is mine so I hope to come out of it with a few garments for little Miss Marlowe. Just need to cut out another couple of things and then I can just sit and sew them all.

OK.....back to the beast and more arm aching...lol.

Hope you're all having a good weekend so far.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. At least the job is done and now - as you say - the weekend is yours. It always feels good to get a job done! Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see pics of the clothes you are making!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put me to shame Sheila.. I think my bedroom could do with a proper vacuuming. I washed towels and shook them in the bedroom. Big mistake... they are now covered in bits of fluff

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-