Pages

Followers

Friday 18 May 2018

Can't Get Myself Going!!!

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my last couple of posts. You are all so very kind.

I'm feeling a bit down at the moment and just can't seem to get myself going so I am just pottering about doing bits and bobs and my sewing has been abandoned just until I get myself right again.
Today I will see my Ruby so I am sure she will cheer me up no end and DD is taking us both out for tea tonight and that will be something nice to look forward to.

Hope you are all well and enjoying some sun.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Hope you cheer up soon! It's not surprising that you're feeling a little down with the anniversary. I hope Ruby cheers you up and you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope seeing Ruby has helped you feel a little better. Be kind to yourself and try to relax over the weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully Ruby will have made you smile. Sending you another hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you lots of love Sheila. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-