Pages

Followers

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Back To The Job List!!!

All back to normal here at Tea Towel Mansion today.
DD has gone back off to work after her week off and Andy is on a night shift so I'll now have time and space to get back to the jobs that need doing.
Today I am starting on my wardrobe sort out. I have so many clothes that are now too big for me and it's pointless hanging on to them so they have to go.
First I have to put a pork casserole on to cook as Andy wants a dinner with gravy.
When he goes to bed later I'll come down and spend some time cutting out in the sewing room and I must search for and order some ball point needles for my overlocker so that I can use some of the five metre length of jersey I have to make a skirt for myself.

It's a lovely sunny day here again today but tempered with a nice little breeze so hopefully I shall get through the day without melting too much...lol.

Have a wonderful day.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. I need to sort my wardrobe out but keep putting it off. The pork casserole sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pork casserole was delicious MM but it's back to the salad today.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. The Bank Holiday has been lovely hasn't it. Having a sort out of the wardrobe because clothes are too big would be a dream come true for me lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely gorgeous Suzanne.
      Sorting the clothes out is quite a nice thing to be doing but I am having to turf out a lovely pair of trousers I only bought in March as they are falling off me :(
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. I managed to get some lighter clothes out but lost the energy to sort as I wanted. It will just have to wait until feeling completely better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I always say Sharon....the jobs will still be there when you are ready to do them. Take it easy and get yourself better.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. I wish my clothes were too big for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a rather nice feeling Cherie.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-