Pages

Followers

Wednesday 9 May 2018

I've Started And I Will Finish!!!

I made a good start on the clothes sorting yesterday but it will have to be finished at the weekend now as Andy will be in bed until late afternoon every day this week.
The charity shop will do quite well once I have finished.

Needles were ordered for the overlocker and a little cutting out was done but then I got distracted by sorting out the presser feet and accessories for my machines and by the time I'd done that it was nearly tea time.
The pork casserole was lovely but I think we will go back to salad today....mainly to use up what we have left but also because Ruby will be here for tea and it will be a nice quick meal to leave time for cuddles. The couple of hours she is here go so quickly.

All I have to do today is some tidying so I should be able to finish off the cutting out before my gorgeous girl gets here and then tomorrow will be a sewing day.

Hope you are all having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. It's not always easy to use up all the salad but it makes for a good tea. Enjoy your time with Ruby. A couple of hours isn't long in the time of a child - they have such energy! It would be nice to have just a little of it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful time with Ruby, I do miss my little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It gives you a big boost when clothes become too big,and scooting them out leaves lots of lovely space for some more that do fit. We are on a salad kick at the moment, tonight it will be with a slimming world crustless quiche. I have made a "free" salad dressing that is ten times better than mt usual recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh you've had a really busy week, Sheila, very well done on the weight loss. It's so good to have a clear out occasionally. The only trouble is that OH won't let go of anything. He is still wearing a t shirt that he bought when we went to Jamaica for DDs wedding which was 16 years ago! I'd dump it secretly but I know he would miss it! Xx
    Is

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-