The dressing gown looks a bit odd here. It has a hood on it which I can't quite get on over all that hair. Ruby's doll has straight hair so it should fit better. I'm chuffed to bits that I got them done. I nearly threw in the towel when I made the dressing gown.
I've used less than £2 worth of fabric. A pyjama set from the DesignaFriend range costs £10.
I used a Simplicity pattern 5733 for the dressing gown and Simplicity 5276 for the nightdress....which I lengthened.
The fabric is from The Works. It's quite stiff to work with but once washed it's lovely and soft. So next time I will prewash it.
It's a bit nippy here today and chucking it down with rain so I won't be going far. I have plenty of jobs to be getting on with. I have a couple of presents to wrap and then I need to hide everything as Ruby is coming tomorrow to stay for two days. If the weather is wet we will be putting on the Christmas lights, playing some music and doing some baking. I have Frozen sprinkles so I am sure that we will be making cupcakes with blue icing....lol.
I hope all your preparations are going well.
Thanks for your visit today.