Pages

Followers

Thursday 3 December 2015

The Snowmen Get A Home!!!

The spare shelf on the bookcase where we keep all of DVD's has now become a home for the snowmen.
I used a small snow blanket and a set of battery operated lights from Poundland, The NOEL was from The Range and the cinnamon wood pieces from Lidl. It looks gorgeous at night when it's lit.
We are having a bit of trouble with the electricity here this morning. Two power cuts so far. Not for long but still annoying just the same.
DD and I decided against going to Trentham the other night and went to The Range instead. They had everything I needed for DDIL's Christmas gift........and then some so that is another gift done and dusted. Just a few more bits for DS, DD and Ruby which I hope to get tonight. I prefer late night shopping to going into town at the weekend.
Well I had best go and get some jobs done. Most of what I need to do has involved electricity so I am a bit behind.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-