Pages

Followers

Friday 25 December 2015

Happy Christmas Day!!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day today and that you have been blessed with the gifts you wished for.
I have been spoiled beyond measure and am so grateful to have people in my life who know me so well. DD gave me lots of beautiful crafting fabric plus vouchers to buy yet more and new pins for sewing. Smudge the dog gave me new pj's which I shall wear tonight to watch Downton........and hubby....well what can I say? He gave me his debit card a couple of weeks ago to order what I wanted online and then this morning I got rather a lot of money to spend on dressmaking fabric plus Enya and ELO cd's. I have also been given a beautiful home scenting Sanctuary set and a gorgeous apron. We are exchanging gifts with DS, DDIL and Ruby later although Ruby did give me a gift from her Secret Santa at school.

Christmas lunch has been eaten (my 40th Christmas lunch with darling hubby) and it was very nice even though I forgot the bread sauce until halfway through eating....lol.

Well I have to go and load up the car with presents for my princess......once I have dragged them all down from the attic bedroom.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Sheila-x-
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-