Pages

Followers

Thursday 2 December 2010

Snow And Babies!!!

Well here's what I have been up to for the last few days. I've got babies coming out of my ears........lol!!!
Papers and images are from The Clipart Fairy and I love them.
As you know....I am not a huge fan of making baby and kids cards but since discovering The Clipart Fairy downloads.......and spending much more than I should have done...lol.........they have become a pleasure to make. Before I would struggle with papers because I don't buy pastels much and now I have hundreds of them to choose from without taking up any space in my paper storage.......fabulous.
This is the gorgeous view from my workroom window today. It snowed all day up to about 4pm so on top of what we already had it is now quite deep.
I have been sitting with my back to the window so that I wouldn't just sit staring at it. There's something so soothing about watching snow.
It's seemed a lot colder today but despite that I had a bit of a fancy for ham and salad for tea. I was getting a bit fed up of stews and casseroles that stick to your ribs.

No Miss Doodle today as her mummy had to take a snow day from work. I have missed her.

Right....I am off to make a few more cards until it's time for I'm A Celebrity. I've really enjoyed this one and I am rooting for Stacey.

Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-