Pages

Followers

Thursday 16 December 2010

Manic The Scrubber!!!

Eeeeeh by gum....it's been a tad cold here today. I have kept warm though by.......chasing around after Miss Doodle who was in very cheeky mode today.....and scrubbing out kitchen drawers. I hate to think when was the last time I did that job.....they were disgusting.
It's a good job hubby wasn't there to see some of the stuff I chucked out. He's a bit of a hoarder when it comes to things like the key things that come with flat pack furniture and the odd spare screws, plus he cuts plugs off anything that is being thrown out. Well they have all gone now. I bet he won't even notice and I ain't saying anything......lol!!!
We had some snow earlier in the day but it hasn't settled as it had been raining before but just now I am not bothered. If it could hold off until after my shopping trip on Wednesday and then it can lay all it likes......lol!!!
I did manage to make a card today but couldn't get a decent picture of it to post so will have to try again tomorrow....if it gets light at all. It's been very dark all day today.
Well I am off to make my shopping lists. One for the buffet I am doing on Christmas day and one for gift shopping. Hubby and I are off to Tesco late on Saturday night to get everything but the fresh stuff which we'll get later in the week.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-