Pages

Followers

Monday 27 December 2010

A Bit Of This & That!!!

It's been a filthy day weatherwise today and I was so glad that I didn't have to go out anywhere.
This morning we had snow for an hour or so and then it turned to rain for the rest of the day. Everywhere looks very sad and soggy. To cheer us all up I made a lovely warming chicken and vegetable soup with the inevitable cheese scones. My lot won't eat bread with soup since I started making those.
Once I had got cleaned up and laid the fire the rest of the day was free for me to do as I pleased so I hotfooted it upstairs and sorted out my paper offcuts box and did some diecutting for a while then made some cards.
So todays card is more Basic Grey and the card has been cut with my Go Kreate die. Heart is Cuttlebug cut from chipboard and glittered using A4 double sided adhesive sheet and loose glitter.
Just very simple but I need to make a lot of cards at the moment.
No Ruby until Friday so I should have a good crafting week this week and will maybe get to play with some of my new things.
DD really spoiled me and did me bag full of gifts. There were stamps, a die, a Big and Juicy inkpad, flowers, Tim Holtz embellishments, an embossing folder, a holly mask which I had fallen in love with at the garden centre craft shop and loads more.....enough to keep me out of mischief for a week anyway....lol!!!
Right...well I am off for a bit of a browse before I snuggle down to sleep.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Love this shaped card Sheila and the Basic Grey papers.

    It was a miserable dirty day here too but at least most of the snow has now gone. The only good thing about it was our little dog came in with nicely washed paws everytime he'd been in the garden. Now he has to go in the tub for a shower down about a dozen times a day, Lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is nice to see an unusual shaped card. Yours is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-