Pages

Followers

Saturday 18 December 2010

Eight More Sleeps!!!

This is the card I managed to get made yesterday but couldn't take a picture of. The picture is still not brilliant but it's better than it was before.
Stamps used are Inkadinkado and the papers are Basic Grey.
I have done this style of card before using different papers but I do love this colourway....even though it's pink......lol!!!
For the butterfly I have stamped in Versamark onto a piece of the pink distressed paper and embossed using a clear powder. Then I have rubbed over it with a darker red die ink which has coloured the non embossed areas. This has then been embellished with Stickles Stardust.
I have since done another card the same but left off the glitter and I must admit I like it much better than with.

Well tomorrow the Christmas clean up starts 'big time'. Every corner of Manic Towers will be getting an extra special scrub up ready for the visitors on the 25th. I will be sensible and spread it out over a couple or so days though.
Mr Manic had to go out and get another car today as he will have to be at work for 6am when he starts on Tuesday and when DD is at work she doesn't arrive home until after 7am. With only one car and no early morning bus service it would have been a bit of problem.
We started off the morning with a couple of quite violent hail storms and then had snow for a couple of hours which has settled but is not very deep. There is going to be more here tomorrow according to the forecast.

I'm off to phone DD now for a chat as I have hardly seen her all day.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-