Pages

Followers

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Shattered And Happy!!!

Today has been wonderful.
Ruby arrived at 8:15 this morning and apart from a couple of grizzles at nappy changing time.....which she hates.....and when she got a bit tired.....she has been amazing all day.
I expected a bit of difficulty at meal times but there was none at all.
The only downside of the day was the weather which was foggy and cold so we didn't get to road test the pushchair.
I have spent a lazy evening in front of the tv with Mr Manic as I was quite shattered by the time Miss Doodle went home at 6pm so no crafting done tonight although I did have half an hour rearranging my Spellbinder dies into an easier to use system.
Time for me to snuggle up and get some sleep.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Phew Sheila! 10 hours with sole charge of a little person! No wonder you were shattered. I'm whacked after 3 hours with either of my two granddaughters. Mind you they are nearly 3 and never sit down or shut up, Lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sheila,how brave are you!!!!!i bet you enjoyed every minute though, she is such a cutie,luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-