Pages

Followers

Monday 8 November 2010

Oh My Word.......A Card!!!

This is the card I made the other day when I felt like getting inky.
The background is made using some cheap pigment ink cubes and Isopropyl alcohol. I then stamped over it using some of the images from a set of Eco stamps and Black Cherry StazOn. Over the top of those images I stamped using a large background of circles by Just For Fun and white ink.
The main image from the Eco stamp set was stamped in Black Stazon onto another pigment ink background.
The gems were added with Glossy Accents.



Another wedding pic. From the left is DDIL's stepfather, DS, Mr Manic and Dave....the Best Man. Mr Manic scrubbed up real nice and it was great to see him in something other than scruffy jeans and t shirts.

I've had a busy day today doing various things. Started of getting a huge pile of Christmas cards packed as I had a lady coming round to choose some. The I had an idea for a card so worked on that for a while before coming down and sorting out the evening meal. Now I have a pot of soup on the stove bubbling away for tomorrow's tea which has used up some of the excess veg from the wedding salads.
I think I'll go and change into my PJ's then snuggle down and either watch a film or catch up on the second part of The Little House on ITVPlayer.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-