Pages

Followers

Sunday 28 November 2010

Hi There!!!

Sorry I have been AWOL but I have had one or two things I have had to get done.
One of the things was to thoroughly clean my workroom which I have nearly finished. WOW who ever knew I had so much space.....lol!!! You watch....I'll sit down to make cards this afternoon and find my mojo went out with the rubbish.

We've had some snow......oh yes we have. Usually it snows everywhere but here and I am left gnashing my teeth and sulking because we don't get any. Anyway we woke up Saturday morning to a winter wonderland.......although I had had a sneak preview at 4:20am when I woke for a while. Today is pretty treacherous as it's frozen over so I hope you are all being careful out there.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Clean workroom, that sounds wonderful, fancy cleaning mine ....lol.....Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes come and clean mine as well....in fact the whole house needs doing! I bet you found a few hidden gems that you'r forgotten.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-