Pages

Followers

Sunday 21 November 2010

Mans Christmas Card!!!

Morning all........and what a lovely morning it is. It feels slightly warmer and there is a bit of sun. How long that will last I don't know.
Today I get to spend the whole day upstairs.....well once I have have tidied and vacuumed the lounge and put a load of washing in...lol!!! I plan to finish the card order and then make the thank you cards for DS and DDIL. They shouldn't take long as it's just a very simple design. After that I shall need to tidy up before doing anything else as I have left a bit of a mess up there.

The card I have posted today is for a guy who renovates cars so I have used embossing folders to add detail to the trees. Not the folders you would normally use for Christmas but I thought it was quite a cool twist to use the cogs and the metal plate folders with the stripe.
Paper is from the Snowflake Papers collection by The Clipart Fairy
You should check out the shop......there are some beautiful papers and I may have purchased one or two sets......the prices are amazing.
I do apologise for the quality of the photo. It was very difficult to get a good one because of the mirror card.

Anyway.....hope your Sunday is fab.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-