Pages

Followers

Friday 12 November 2010

Fiddling Friday!!!

Sorry I haven't got a project to share tonight. I should have had one but I didn't quite get finished so have to go back to it tomorrow afternoon. I will tell you that it's gloriously inky and my fingers are very blue.

I have to go out in the morning to meet DDIL as we are going to buy a car seat for our car and a pushchair ready for next week and I want DDIL to choose them so that she is happy with what we have.
I'm quite excited......lol!!!
She has been out today to buy stocks of essentials for us to have at home so that she doesn't have to bring stuff over everyday.

Mr Manic finished his four month stint back at work today. He had an interview for a job this week and has another next week so fingers crossed that something will come of one of them.

I'm ready for a schlomp on the sofa now as I have had a pretty busy day.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your shopping Sheila. It is exciting isn't it. Lots more to choose from these days though than when we had our babies.

    I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for Mr Manic.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of 'blue fingers' Sheila !
    Hope you got everything you wanted on your shopping trip. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-