Pages

Followers

Sunday 14 November 2010

My Sunday!!!

Most of today has been spent in the kitchen or tidying up as we have had DD's boyfriend over for lunch. While they have gone out bowling I have been baking some goodies for tea in the form of a fruit cake and a sponge cake. I'm just about ready for dropping as I haven't stopped all day. It's been a nice day though.
Tomorrow I have to sort out the back room and make storage space for all of Miss Doodles stuff. We don't have a very big house and it just got an awful lot smaller with the pushchair, the travel cot, a big box of nappies and what seems like a lifetimes supply of baby wipes. Tuesday DDIL will be bringing the highchair, baby walker and a box of toys. We may well find ourselves living out on the back yard......lol!!!
At the moment I am collecting store Christmas catalogues and enjoying looking at what we can buy for Ruby. The choice is quite bewildering and I still haven't a clue as to what we shall get for her.
Looks like the bowlers have returned so I had best go and put the kettle on.
Bye for now and thanks for visiting.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I'm beginning to think we should have stayed put in our old 4 bed house instead of moving to a 3 bed bungalow. The only room that doesn't show evidence of toddlers is our bedroom and I sometimes wonder how long that will last.

    I even have little plastic ducks in the bathroom and no more tears shampoo, Lol!

    Have fun this week Sheila. I hope you're better organised than I am 'cos I get nothing done at all when my littlies are here.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-