Pages

Followers

Thursday 11 November 2010

Let It Snow!!!

Today I thought I would get out my very neglected embossing folders and pigment ink pads and have a bit of a play. This what I ended up with.
For the embossed panels I inked up my folders before rolling them through the Big Shot and then added a sparkly embossing powder and heated.
The word snow has been diecut using a Cuttlekids alphabet and attached to the panel with foam pads before being embellished with Frosted Lace Stickles.
The snowflake border is a Martha Stewart punch and has been embellished with blue gems.

Well it's proper wintery here today. Strong winds and thrashing down rain. So I have made a lovely warming Cottage Pie for tea and DD and I are going to be proper slobs and eat it in front of the telly while we watch some more Law and Order. We are on Season 10 now and pacing ourselves with it as we haven't yet got hold of Season 11.
Now that the weather has turned so cold I shall be snuggling up at night with my favourite winter book......Winter Solstice by Rosamund Pilcher. Well I will once I have finished the book I am reading at the moment. Regular readers will know that I read this book every year to get me in the mood for Christmas. It's familiar and cosy and does the trick every time.
The decorating didn't get done.........why am I not surprised....lol!!! But I did clean the cooker which desperately needed doing. Mr Manic has been on afternoons this week and it is so hard to get started on anything while he is about and by the time he has gone off to work the urge to do anything has gone. So DD and I are doing it on Saturday morning now that she doesn't have to go in to work tomorrow night.
Tea is starting to smell very appetising so I shall go and see if it's ready.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-