Pages

Followers

Saturday 20 November 2010

Really Cute Christmas!!!

Ah......I love these cute little snowmen from PC Crafter and here I have used them for a commissioned card.
The card blank is 8x8 and the images have been twinkled with Stardust Stickles.
All my cards for the next couple of days are for orders so not much time for inking and stamping I'm afraid.
I would say that I was having a lazy weekend but I think slightly less manic than normal would be nearer the truth. I need to get this order finished to post out on Monday. I have a huge pile of washing to tackle and am trying to get ahead with the cooking for next weeks evening meals.

Mr Manic and I are totally shocked by the explosion at the Pike River Mine in New Zealand. This is where he would have worked if we had gone to live over there. Our thoughts are with all the miners and their families.

Well back to work for me now.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. You must be counting your blessings that you stayed in the UK, Sheila. Still no rescue underway because of the dangerous gases, the poor families must be going through hell.
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-