Pages

Followers

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Winter!!!

What a fantastic night we had last night at the open evening. The shop was bursting at the seams and the atmosphere was wonderful. I almost wish we could do it every week........but only almost.....lol!!!
I managed to get just about everything tidied up and back to normal today and by the time I got home I was ready for a bit of 'me' time so I decided to finish off the card I had left drying the other night.



Again I have used the Beautiful Lady With Music image from Karen at Graphics Fairy. I love it so much.
Colouring has been done with various inks and pencils then I added two different Stickles (Crystal and Diamond) to the gauzy fabric she has wrapped around her.
For the background I masked out the image and stamped with a Christmas text (Teal StazOn) and then a snowflake (Moonlight White Brilliance).
The card has been finished with Basic Grey papers.



Once I have had a good soak in the bath I shall be back on track.......well apart from the infection I seem to have picked up on my elbow of all places. I suffer with very dry skin there so it must have cracked and let in a buggy thing. It don't half hurt and I am having to type with my elbow on a folded towel to stop it pressing on the table.
Doing the demo last night was agony when my arm touched the table but hopefully nobody noticed.....lol!!!


Right then I am off for a quick squizz around some blogs and then off for my soak and a read.
Bye for now and thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I love the image too. Hope your arm feels better soon.

    Hugs

    Vron xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! I love it when you get a chance to go vintage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!

    Glad to hear you had a wonderful evening at the shop!
    I did pop in earlier about 5.00pm but I think you were busy upstairs and unfortunately I couldn't pop back later as I was up for work early on Wednesday!
    I'm glad it all went well!

    Many, many thanks for the Wonderful Award and thank you for thinking of me!

    Hugs Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - image and papers go together so well.
    Had a great time with you and Deb at Monks Den Open Evening, loved the shrink plastic demo's.
    Hope you elbow is feeling better.

    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-