Pages

Followers

Monday 10 November 2008

Totally Traumatic Tractor!!!

As a girl who knows next to nothing about motor vehicles of any kind and who's only interest is that it has four wheels and a CD player, I have to say I did panic a bit when asked to make a card with a tractor on it.
I searched everywhere for anything with a tractor on it and found nothing so had to bite the bullet and do a handcut one.
Now I could......if I was that way inclined......let you all think....WOW isn't she clever....but I will hold my hands up and admit that I did download a childrens colouring page to help get the proportions right and all the twiddly bits. Having said that....it looks nothing like the original picture.
You will have to excuse the glare from the cello bag but I wanted it packed up so that I didn't spill anything on it and have to do it again.......it took me about four hours as it was......lol!!!

I have some prep to do tonight for tomorrow's class then I am going to gather up all of my new stamps and start to design some new cards with colours other than red and green..........YAY!!!

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous tractor card ... love the shiny parts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-