Pages

Followers

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Been Telling Porkies!!!

Still trogging away at Christmas cards despite saying I wasn't going to be doing any more. This is due to having workshops booked with ladies who are well up to date on all of this years designs and I have to find new ones for them to do.
Lurrrrrrrrrrving my new Inkadinkado stamps though. How can I be grumpy with beautiful images like these to work with.........lol!!!
As tomorrows main technique is Shrink Plastic this card is just a simple design for the last half hour of the class.
The greeting has been stamped in black Ancient Page straight onto the paper and embellished with a white gel pen and Crystal Stickles.
The deer has been stamped in black Versafine and embossed with Ranger Polysparkle EP.
I am loving the soft denim blue/grey card we just had in on the Paper Cellar stand and it goes beautifully with the Magenta paper I used here.

The ears are a bit better now. They still hurt this morning but as the day has gone on they have gone from very sharp pains to a dull ache so it's not too bad.

Got to go and create something with Shrink Plastic now. Not something I use a lot of myself to be honest but I don't mind a dabble now and again.......I am going to have a cuppa first to build my strength up......I could be at it all night.....lol!!!

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. I have been a bad blog surfer lately! I LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK!!! Beautiful Sheila! I also love this card, those Inkadinkado stamps are so awesome! Thanks for sharing! I am so sorry to hear of your ear troubles...I hope you are all better real soon!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-