Pages

Followers

Thursday 20 November 2008

Magenta Holly Tag!!!

I decided to have one last session with this stamp before I consign it to the 'stamps to rehome' box.
I've had it for a few years but haven't used it quite as much as I should have.
Here I have stamped it twice in black Ancient Page onto water colour paper and used pencils and low odour thinners with a blending stump for the colouring.
After colouring I layered one tag onto gold card and threaded it with gold thread to hang from the top of the card. The other I attached as a border.

I'm off for three days now to gather my strength ready for our Open Evening at the shop on Tuesday. It will be a combination of our first birthday celebrations and the start of our winter sale. If everyone comes who has said they will it is going to be quite a busy day.

Need to do a bit of catching up now as I fell asleep on the sofa after tea and I have a couple of jobs I promised myself I would get done tonight.

Bye for now
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful tag, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp Sheila, a beautiful card.
    See you Tuesday
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the use of non-traditional colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting layout and great job coloring your images too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, love the way you made the holly sprig pop with the gentle shading in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Im normally a non trad colour kinda gal but I love this xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-