Pages

Followers

Sunday 30 November 2008

What A Lovely Surprise!!!

I was very honoured to be featured on the Inspirational blog yesterday. I've hoped that maybe one day my blog would be chosen. But after seeing some of the truly awesome work that has been featured thought that I didn't really stand a chance.
You can imagine my shock when Julie left a comment in the post below telling me that I had made it.
Thank you so much.

Elsewhere in the 'Manic' household I have been sorting out my embellishments......of which I have an embarrassing amount.......and trying to put them into some kind of order so that they get used. What a flippin' nightmare!!! My desk looks like an explosion in a bling factory and if you melted down my brads you could probably make a good sized car out of the metal.

I took a break this evening and watched Mama Mia......last person on the planet to see it I expect but it didn't really appeal to me as over hyped films usually tend to disappoint me. I LOVED IT!!!!! What a fantastic film. I'm still singing away and not at all tired so I'm off upstairs to do a bit more sorting.

Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mrs on being featured on Inspirational Blog.....and well deserved it is too :)
    I haven't seen Mama Mia yet either but we have just bought it on DVD so will watch it during the Christmas break (hopefully!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sheila on being featured on Inspirational Blog, truly deserved.
    I havne't seen Mama Mia yet either, perhaps Santa will oblige.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations it's well deserved!

    I just love that Poinsettia Stamp........Is it in a set or does it come on it's own.........can I Still get it in the Shop?

    I have a little something over at my Blog for you!

    Hugs
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - you so deserve it. And I haven't seen Mama Mia yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-