Pages

Followers

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Just When You Thought I'd Finished!!!

I know I said I was done with Christmas but I have made a few more cards just to use up some leftover papers.
This one is my current two favourite Basic Grey papers and the tag from the stamp set I designed for TandaStamps last year.
Haven't decided on the greeting yet.....or to leave as it is.

Deb and I are busy at the moment sorting out things at the shop ready for our open evening on November 25th. We are celebrating our first year in the new shop and starting our winter sale.
It doesn't seem like five minutes since we put them away but the Christmas decorations will be coming out again in the next few days and the shop will look very festive.......my favourite time of year.

Did a lovely class with some ladies this afternoon making gift bags and baskets. It was such a nice change from making cards and I think I enjoyed it as much as they did.

Well I am off to my little nest in the attic where it is warm and snuggly. We have only just lit the fire down here so the heating hasn't kicked in yet and I am freezing.

Thanks for visiting.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card, it's so fun and funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crimble card Sheila, I really must make a start!!!!!
    Looking forward to shop's Open Evening, be good to see you and Debs and have a natter

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-