Pages

Followers

Monday 24 November 2008

Oh My Gawd....What A Mess!!!

I've just been up in my work room and spent an hilarious half hour playing with oil pastels and a hot iron and discovered just why it was I never took up Encaustic Art.
I have never seen such an almighty mess in all me born days. Shan't be trying that again......and no you can't see the mess I made.....it's just too embarrassing.....lol!!!
Was a bit proud of myself though.........I stamped an image on top of the mess and it didn't take too well so knowing it was headed for the bin anyway I overstamped it in a different ink and wouldn't you know I got it absolutely spot on which wouldn't have happened if it had been a good background........S's Law eh?


Had a busy day at the shop tidying and sorting stuff out for the sale. There are lots of half price goodies and one or two special offers so we are hoping to see lots of crafty shoppers with an eye for a bargain.
For those customers who haven't visited in the last couple of weeks or for those who didn't pick up an invitation the sale will start at 10am and go right through until 8pm.
From 6pm to 8pm there will be drinks and nibbles.
Hope to see you there.


I am not required until lunch time tomorrow so knowing that I can have a lie in.....I am away to my room to make a card with a piece that has been drying....well if it is dry now of course.
Bye for now and thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. See you this evening Sheila, looking forward to drinks and nibbles,oooooooooo and not forgetting the 'SALE ITEMS'

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-