Pages

Followers

Sunday 16 November 2008

Nothing New Today!!!

Sorry I have nothing new to post this evening. There is a card under construction but it isn't dry yet so I don't want to stand it up to photograph it in case everything falls off.

While I am waiting for it to dry I have been having a bit of a fiddle about with a new header for my blog. I'm thinking that it is a bit bright so I might change it yet again some time this week.

Once again the weekend has flown by and it's back to work tomorrow. I am almost scared to go as I know that we have had deliveries while I've been off........and of course I shall be wanting some of everything as usual.

Well I had best go and tidy up my mess.

Bye for now
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-