Pages

Followers

Saturday 22 November 2008

Shrink Plastic!!!

Here are the results of my little play with Shrink Plastic the other day.
For saying that it's not really my favourite thing to work with I am quite pleased with this.
I started off with a rectangle of clear plastic and inked the back of it with Stream, silver mixative and a little blending solution.
The stamping was done on the front using StazOn in Jet Black and I punched a hole for hanging.
For the background piece I inked the edges of a small piece of card with Memories Teal metallic ink and then inked the Cuttlebug embossing folder with Versamark before putting through the machine. I then added Ranger Polysparkle EP and heated.
This left the snowflakes and spotted circles bare so I inked over them with the teal ink on a sponge.
Once the embellishment was shrunk I added Diamond Stickles and hung it on a piece of silver thread.
The greeting was stamped in StazOn and lightly glittered with stickles.
The stamps are Inkadinkado.
If you click on the picture you should get a larger image which shows the glitter much better.

I can't believe it's gone 4pm already. I was up early this morning to go and do a freezer shop with hubby and then we went and bought a new dining table to replace the one I pinched for my workroom. I've packed a few cards and that's it.......day is nearly gone.
I'm cooking tea now as hubby has just assembled the table and four chairs and he is exhausted...............men!!!

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-