Pages

Followers

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Vintage Sewing!!!

Just a quickie post tonight. I am feeling pretty yucky.........think I have an ear infection coming on......and I could do without that at the moment.

Anyhoo this is another card made with the Stamp To Your Arts Content unmounted sheet..........yes there are other stamps on it but this one is my favourite as it is BIG.
Accent stamps are........Rubbadubbadoo (scissors), Sunday International (French wording) and Royal and Langnickel (tag).
Other items used.......old sewing pattern, buttons, ribbon and a brad through the scissors.
All finished off with a bit of doodling for the stitching and the outer corners.
Hope you like it.

Need some sleep now as I have a busy day tomorrow.......ear infection or not!!!
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Great vintage look. She looks as good in black as she did in red!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow LOVE that card I adore anything sewing (especially vintage) related yet I cannot sew!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for leaving such a wonderful and supportive comment on my blog today. It really cheered me up xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-