Pages

Followers

Saturday 8 December 2018

It's Rough Out There!!!

Although the sun is shining it's little heart out this morning it's very rough out there with the wind blowing a gale.
I'm glad I have no plans to go out.

So....today will be a cooking, baking and faffing kind of day. I have some cupboards in the kitchen that I want to sort out and reduce the contents of and swap around. So many things that I don't use any more and some will be off to the charity shop tomorrow when I have filled the huge box I have saved for the job.

DD has gone off to the big town and Andy is cleaning out the guinea pigs and doing his outside faffing so we are all doing our own thing.
I love weekends.

Hope you all have a smashing weekend too.
Sheila-x-

12 comments:

  1. It's lovely and bright and wind free here. I think a faffing day is on the cards for me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a few hours and it's changed a lot Cherie....it's dark and wet now.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. It's the same here Sheila, sunshine but very strong winds. Rain is forecast for this afternoon and evening though. Enjoy your faffing - having a sort out of my kitchen cupboards is something I badly need to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....we have the rain now and it's really dark too.
      Cupboards done :)
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. We have rain, lots of rain. I go through my cupboards regularly. I find that it stops me hanging onto things that I no longer want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain here too now.
      All hoarded stuff is now cleared out. I must take a leaf out of your book and do it more regularly.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. I'm a little fed up of this gloomy wet weather and I'm ready for some cold frosty days now. Lily keeps looking out for snow each morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very soggy out now Jules....absolutely thrashing down.
      I am on Team Lily.....hoping for snow every day :)
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Craft fair this morning and church concert this evening although it seems a bit blowy out there now. I have to go out in less than an hour so will need to wrap up well.
    I have just been back-reading your blog, Sheila, and I LOVE the mixer you lucky girl!Have a smashing weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankfully its brightened up a little here, well at least the wind has stopped howling around the chimney stack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rough indeed...flooding and trees down. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like the perfect day to stay inside! It was supposed to be sunny here (cold though! -3C was the high!) but the sun didn't come until later in the day. I've high hopes for tomorrow as we have some walking plans!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-