Pages

Followers

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Faffing So Much I Forgot!!!

After I had a quick visit to some blogs yesterday I went off to do something and the next time I sat down by the computer was 10:30 last night. So I forgot to do a blog post of my own.

I spent most of the day faffing about upstairs which has become yet another dumping ground and is driving me mad so I was trying to restore a little order. It looks a tiny bit better but not much.

Andy has had to go to work early today so I have set to and pretty much finished the gift wrapping. I just need DD to bring down a few things we have up in her room and we should have it finished tonight.

Now that I have done what I can with that I am off into the kitchen to make some braised liver and onions for Andy's lunch tomorrow. Once that is done I'll have a tidy up and then treat myself to watching an old episode of Holiday Baking Championship on You Tube.

It's really cold out today so something hot and filling for our evening meal.....I have leftover veg from Sunday....including some cauliflower in white sauce....so I will just roast some potatoes and make gravy and mint sauce to go with it. It's one of our favourite things on Winter nights.

I hope you are all having a good day....and keeping warm too.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. Faffing is ok, don't worry!! We're having braised liver, bacon and onions tomorrow too, coincidentally. Really looking forward to it, we haven't had it for ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have it often as Roz doesn't like it. Andy will have some today and I will freeze the rest.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I am fancying liver now but sadly Gerard doesn't like it. I am not sure I can be bothered cooking two different meals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can take it or leave it but Andy loves it so I thought I'd treat him today.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Yes I am quite good at faffing Shelia, time just goes doesn't it, I had a bit of liver and bacon not so long ago, really enjoyed it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Marlene. I had a whole day to myself yesterday and it was gone before I could blink.
      I'm not fancying the liver today although I do like it sometimes.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. goodness I now feel extremely hungry. I love this time of year when I can indulge in what we call stodge foods. Liver and onions is one of my favourites too in fact I had it for tea on Saturday night but sadly not with roast potatoes and all the trimmings. As for wrapping thats not even started. I've got as far as buying the gift bags and putting the purchased gifts inside but not wrapping has taken place as yet and I'm not sure at this precise moment when it will. Before the 25th though...

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The liver and onions is for Andy's lunch today. DD and I didn't partake as she hates it and I can either take it or leave it. We just had the vegetables, roast potatoes, gravy and mint sauce which we call Sunday Dinner Soup and it was bloomin' lovely.
      Unless I pick up any more bits and bobs I will be done with wrapping tonight...yay.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Mmmm , liver and onions , i love it but dave's doesn't so if i do it for me i have to freeze the surplus xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I am doing....freezing what's left so that Andy can have it another day.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-