Pages

Followers

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Be Careful What You Wish For!!!

Yesterday I said I wanted a big job to get my teeth into and boy did Andy make sure I got one.
Last night I did some lamb chops and veggies for tea and of course the obligatory mint sauce.
Andy stirred the sauce so vigorously that he knocked the side out of the glass container and we had mint sauce everywhere. This morning I have had to get the beast of a shampooer out and do the carpet and rug.
If I disappear from Blogland I am either in prison....having committed murder or I have been dragged away by the men in white coats 😧😧😧

So....now that is done I can get on with the things I have planned for today.
Ruby will be here later so cottage pie for tea. The meat base was pulled out of the freezer so I just need to make the potato topping and then I am going to make a coconut jam tart to have with some custard for her pudding. I may also make a lemon drizzle cake for Andy and DD's pack ups.

Before I start anything though the kettle is going on as I need a coffee.

Hope you have a fabulous day today.
Sheila-x-



8 comments:

  1. Oh no! Hope you manage to get it cleaned up. Have fun with Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All cleaned up now Sharon. That homemade carpet cleaner is amazing.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I can imagine the mess - hope you've found it all to clear up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All clean again now Sue. I just hope that I found all the glass.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. It could have been worse, a big jug of gravy. The worse thing that I had to cleanup was bottle of camp coffee, my Mum loved a cup made with milk and managed to drop a large bottle. The kitchen smelled of coffee and my dad had to take all the kick boards off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes worse things have been spilt here too Pam but it was just something I could have done without.
      Camp coffee....that must have been a horrible sticky mess. It's Andy's favourite coffee too.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Oh no, these men are so cack-handed sometimes. My husband drops things every single day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most times I can cope with it Sooze....this week it was just about the straw that broke the camels back.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-