Pages

Followers

Monday 27 August 2012

Paris!!!

Another card from the order I have just done.
Backgrounds are some of my inky ones.
Stamps-:
Eiffel Tower- Stampers Anonymous.
Carte Postal-Kaisercraft
Sentiment-Personal Impressions.

I nipped up to Byrkley today as I needed some primary coloured card.......and once again I came out with enough stamps to stock a shop. I just had to have the Michael Powell Christmas stamps so had all four and then I fell in love with the new Urban Stamps-Home for Christmas so I ended up with three sets of them as well. Eeeeeeh what am I like?
Since then I have had my head down making. I was a bit stumped for a card for a little boy of two but that's all sorted now and I'll show you that tomorrow.
Mr Manic has lit a fire tonight as it is wet, windy and rather chilly so I think I will wind down now and go have a snuggle after my shower.......talking of which.......I still hate it and don't know if I will ever get to like it. I want me bath back!!!
Thanks for dropping in today.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Sheila,love that carte postal stamp, think I need it ! I still miss my bath although I am used to not having it now,just spent four days in a hotel and wallowed in the bath every night !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-