Pages

Followers

Friday 24 August 2012

Naughty Manic!!!

Oh dear....I am such a bad girl. My plans to get the housework done today went a little bit awry when I woke up this morning with a very strong urge to craft......so that is exactly what I did.
I started with preparing a few card fronts ready for decoration and then went on to cutting card blanks which were desperately needed.
I was able to condense the white and cream cardstock enough to be able to fetch more stuff from upstairs which was waiting for space in the cupboards down here so I have spent pretty much all day in my workroom.......happy day!!!
Is it me or have the nights gone a tad chilly? The heater has had to be switched on in this backroom tonight as my poor toes were freezing. I'm not complaining.......I like me a bit of chilliness. I function better and sleep better when I am not all hot and bothered.
The housework must be done in the morning and then I may spend a couple of hours pricing up some more car boot stuff as we will be doing one a week on Sunday.
Well I had best go and clear up the last few pots from tea and put the kettle on for a well deserved cuppa.
See ya later.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-