Pages

Followers

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Christmas 2012 Begins!!!

Look at this fella. Isn't he just the cutest? I am so in love with him.
The card is A5 so he is a big fella.
He's handcut but I have used a Sizzix die for the snowflake.
The sentiment is Papermania Urban Stamps- Home For Christmas (Baubles).
Paper is Dovecraft Back To Basics Christmas-Modern.....and I need more......the papers are gorgeous.

Well Miss Doodle has been a bit of a trial today but she has gone home now and I am going to craft to get my blood pressure back down to somewhere near normal. I don't have her now for over a week......although I am sure they will visit at some point during their week off.
The next couple of days DD and I will be moving all the car boot stuff downstairs ready to load the van on Saturday.
We have decided to do the one at Moira so it will an early start on Sunday morning..........blurgh....lol!!!
Right....crafting here I come.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-