Pages

Followers

Sunday 26 August 2012

Fashion!!!

One of the cards for the order I have been working on.
The papers are First Edition.
The lady image is by Stampendous and the fashion definition is Rubbadubbadoo.
Punched border is Martha Stewart.

Well it's been a fabulous day today. I spent the morning finishing off the order as there were no house jobs to do......I expect I could have found some but I didn't go looking....lol!!!
Then when DD got up she took me out for lunch and a wander around The Range where I bought some paper stacks for Christmas cards. Mr Manic was just having ham and salad for tea so I got that prepared and did him some new potatoes to go with it...and that was the extent of my domesticity today......it felt like I was on holiday.
No Ruby tomorrow as DDIL is off work so I just have her two days and then they are all off for a week.......plenty of jobs lined up for me so that won't be a holiday week for me.
I'm going to tidy up in here now and then start on some more cards that need finishing off.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-