Pages

Followers

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Back To The Beginning!!!

When we moved to this house nearly seventeen years ago the extension on the back of the kitchen became my craft room. Since then I have been up in the loft and then in one of the bedrooms. Now I am back where I started in the extension but it is kitted out now with some secondhand kitchen units which I was given for free by the lovely man who does all of our building work and I am slowly moving stuff down to fill all of the cupboards and shelves.
I doubt that there will be much going on in the way of actual crafting for a couple of days but just you watch me once I have everything sorted. I'm going to be one happy bunny back in the heart of the house.
See you soon.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your new Craft Room Sheila. Just a question, will Ruby Doodle like it. lol
    Are you going to Donnington at the weekend?
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-