Pages

Followers

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Huge Flower!!!

This card is six by six so you can tell how big the stamp (Stampendous) is.
It has been stamped with Versafine onto one of my inky backgrounds.
I'm just having five minutes while the Doodle Bird is having a pre lunch nap. She's been a little angel this morning. I think the terrible two's are behind us now as we have had no tantrums for some time.
If the weather holds out we shall be out in the garden this afternoon....if not we will be making matching games. I've printed off some cards from Activity Village and laminated them so hopefully Ruby will have fun with those.
A bit of cooking to be done and then tonight I shall be crafting as I have persuaded Mr Manic to save the last episode of Foyle's War for Sunday night.
Does anyone know of any other series similar to Foyle's War? I have really enjoyed it even though it's not my usual type of viewing.
Right......I'm off to make the most of my hour of peace.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-