Pages

Followers

Monday 20 August 2012

Inky Butterfly!!!

A butterfly collage (Papermania) stamped onto two inky backgrounds. I couldn't begin to tell you which inks and sprays I used. They were the results of a mad late night inky session in the kitchen a few weeks ago where I made a huge stack of backies from some watercolour paper I found in my stash.
The butterfly has been cut out and mounted over the background and then glazed with Glossy Accents with a little glitter sprinkled into it.
The flourish is from a set of stamps by Viva.

I am slightly traumatised by the mess Miss Doodle has made today. She makes a mess any day of the week but today was mega mess day. As part of her toilet training she gets a sticker for performing and for every seven stickers she gets a treat. Today she chose a glittered cowboy hat for her dressing up box which she decided to chew and scrape at with her teeth......which made me feel sick anyway but gawd you should have seen how far the glitter spread. She was covered, the sofa was covered...I even had it in my tea.
I had to take her out onto the back yard and hose her legs off it was so bad before I could get her ready for being picked up. The carpets have been hoovered three times and I still see pink glitter winking at me. The blame is squarely on DD's shoulders as she bought the damn thing...I'm off to give her a beating......lol!!!

I should get some crafty time in tonight and tomorrow Ruby will be out with daddy so once the house jobs are done I shall be in the back room stamping....joy!!!
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-